I am a fanatic when it comes to things I love. There is no in between with me, when I love, I love in excess. I thoroughly enjoy making things around me beautiful - I am a little bit of an organization nut/decor enthusiast. While I will be cleaning through my room and closet as I do every year - I will also be doing a little soul rejuvenation cleanse.
It takes 21 days to break in, or break out of a habit!
I set a few goals for 2016 that I now would like to re-vamp and add to!
Spring is here, flowers are blooming, nature has went through its cycle and shed the winter frost away. Whatever it is that is holding you down it is time to cut ties.
I have a few personal goals for myself- In my previous entry I spoke about my summer goal. I finally signed up with a personal trainer. For the next 4.5 months for 3 days a week, I will be with my mentor for one hour exercising and following through with the goals I explained in the link provided. I still very much want to follow through with my 2016 goals, but I also came across this beautiful idea on Pinterest that I am incorporating. I have added 20 motivational goals to spice up my soul rejuvenation:
What you will need to break in your habit:
1) A Goal - What is it that is going to set your soul on fire - Is there something you deeply want for yourself, your future, your heart, mind, body, or soul? - No matter how big or small set your eyes on it - Actively make the choice - Select and begin
2) Support System - Surround yourself with people who motivate you, and applaud your trials, are happy for your achievements, and fuel your passion - If you ever have a momentary block - seek out these individuals - Even if it is not related to your personal goal, and it is a personal matter, it is crucial to be able to talk to someone and open up about your emotional distresses. and/or stresses
3) Strong Will - It is never easy, whatever your goal is, it is difficult for a reason
- "Through struggle, through strife, there is always a gain in someway" - Every day remind yourself why you have set this goal - Remind yourself why you are doing this - Know you are courageous & it is all mind over matter - You mind, and negative thoughts don't matter
4) 3 P's - Positivity: fill yourself with this - Powerful mind: in order to achieve - Projection: in order to pursue
5) Determination - Set the change, make the change
- Every day talk yourself up, remind yourself where you started and if today is day one, applaud yourself on taking this life-altering step - Every day, hour, minute, and second you are focussed, you are one step closer to your dreams
6) Grace Period - You are human, we will not be able to be perfect in our endeavors, perfection lies in your ability to try. - Allow yourself to be human - Be kind on yourself - Be patient - When you fall down, pick yourself back up
I believe in you, and I believe in me...let's do this!