Hello beautiful people! It has been quite some time. Thank you for tagging along and forgiving my absence (by reading these words, I hope that is what you're doing). These past two-three months I have put all of my effort/grind in my schooling. I can officially say I have completed my second degree. Woohoo! Now, this blogger girl is just awaiting to hear back from school boards, in order to become a certified supply teacher (which is formally known as being an Occasional Teacher).
This series has been a fun way to stay up to date with my personal favourites while also being a fun transition back into one of my favourite muses: blogging.
Take a look at what I have been loving as of late!
1. Parabo Press images are a great way to add a little home feel to your room while commemorating on adorning memories. For your FIRST order with this company, you can receive 20 images free, all you need to do is pay for shipping!
2. If you know me, you know that baths are one of my favourite self-care + restoration practices of my soul. I have made a soulful/jazz/blues/old classic playlist to enjoy while I immerse myself in this practice. Click on me to check it out!
3. I have made this recipe time and time again. For the perfect crepe recipe each and every time, follow this video! Also, is it just me, or are recipe tutorial videos much better than following along written directions? Clearly, I am a visual learner (or in this case, follower).
4. Can someone say HELLO, these pants are the perfect fall shade (even a fun splash for Spring). Is it too presumptuous to already be excited for Fall even though it isn't even Summer yet?
6. These affirmation cards have been a great tool to train and re-wire my brain when I am feeling discouraged or down about something in particular.
7. Silver Leaf Day Spa in Markham has my heart. I highly, highly recommend it! With its amazing packages, warm and welcoming staff - you won't want to leave this space of tranquility (especially with their lavish private hot tub and sauna area).
8. I got my first ever lash lift and I LOVED IT! Check on this beautiful lady's page to learn more about the process and pricing! @lashmeupnix
9. Still can't get over the Procreate Pocket app, I've discussed it many-a-times (here), but it deserves ANOTHER shout out. Down below are some of my most recent bodily-love creations. I draw bodies, in effort to find the love for my own by highlighting the beauty I so effortlessly see in others.
10. As a way to commemorate my two years in the Faculty of Education program, here are a few of my favourite shots taken at the banquet we attended. Congratulations my loves, I am so proud of us all. No matter where we head, which paths we lead, you all carry a special place in my heart. I know deep in my heart, each and every one of you will all make an empowering and remarkable difference in the many lives you will touch.